Only the best: Unlike inferior shelving brackets, Southern Charm premium mounting brackets from STARBY are handmade right here in the USA from the highest American steel. We researched common complaints about other brackets for shelves and carefully crafted one of the best heavy duty shelf brackets on the market. With meticulous craftsmanship and unwavering commitment to quality, STARBY’s wall shelf brackets are second to none. As practical as you: We’ve thought of everything. Here’s what makes our decorative shelf brackets special:
● Ornate: Southern Charm shelf brackets & supports feature an intricate nature inspired design for a rustic decor upgrade.
● Discreet: each premium shelf support has hidden welds for a sleeker appearance.
● Pre drilled: our rustic shelf brackets come with pre drilled holes for faster mounting.
● Heavy duty: STARBY black shelf brackets support over a whopping 500 lbs of weight.
● Clever packing: these shelf support brackets arrive damage free in study packaging. An ultra versatile solution: More than simply just metal shelf brackets, Southern Charm supports from STARBY also make ideal corbels for countertops and even fireplace mantel mounting brackets. And with a black powder coat finish, you can get the appearance of cast iron shelf brackets for a fraction of the weight. Easy installation: Say goodbye to wooden shelf brackets that are difficult to install. STARBY black shelf brackets include all necessary screws and even come with decorative screw covers for an upgraded appearance. Lifetime warranty: Our heavy duty shelf supports are covered by STARBY’s lifetime warranty. If you don’t love your heavy duty shelf supports for any reason, simply let us know what the issue is with your shelf hardware and we’ll do whatever we can to make things right. No fuss, no tricks, no fine print; just incredible customer service.
We have a no-hassle, risk free return policy. If there is an issue with your order contact us and we will replace your item or refund you for the full amount.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. When approved, you’ll be refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.